Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center – North Central
Procedural or elective surgery
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center - North Central is not currently allowing any visitors to wait inside the facility with adult surgery patients.
- Limit of one visitor per pediatric patient.
- Caregivers accompanying pediatric patients should be healthy (no fever, cough, sore throat, etc) and have had no international travel (including a cruise) in the last 14 days.
- All visitors must check in at the front desk and will be asked the following questions:
- Have you had a fever or do you feel sick?
- Have you traveled outside the country within the last 14 days (including a cruise)?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19
- No visitors under the age of 18 unless they are parents of a patient having surgery.
- No exceptions to these restrictions will be made.
- Service animals will continue to be allowed.