Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center – Medical Center
Procedural or elective surgery
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center - Medical Center is not currently allowing any visitors, with adult surgery patients, to wait inside the facility.
- Limit of two visitors per pediatric patient.
- Caregivers should be healthy (no fever, cough, sore throat, etc) and have had no international travel (including a cruise) in the last 14 days. Caregivers accompanying pediatric patients must be parents. No other family members are allowed at this time.
- All visitors must check in at the front desk and will be asked the following questions:
- Have you had a fever or do you feel sick?
- Have you traveled outside the country within the last 14 days (including a cruise)?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19
- No visitors under the age of 18 unless they are parents of a patient having surgery.
- No exceptions to these restrictions will be made.
- Service animals will continue to be allowed.