Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center – Medical Center
- Adult patients may have one visitor accompany them to the waiting room.
- Due to social distancing requirements, visitors with adult patients will not be permitted to wait inside the waiting room once the patient goes to PreOp.
- Pediatric patients are allowed two adult visitors. One visitor must remain in the facility at all times.
- Visitors must be healthy (no fever, cough, sore throat, etc).
- No visitors under the age of 18 unless they are parents of a patient having surgery.
Visitor exclusions include:
- Recent symptoms of COVID-19, including:
- Fever or chills, cough (not related to allergy or chronic lung disease), shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- Diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 10 days, or awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- Close contact with any person who has COVID-19 or any influenza-like illness within the last 14 days.